Manufacturers wholesale price stainless steel floor glass clip pool glass clipQ: Are you Trading Company or Manufacturing Factory?
A: We are the SGS approved & leading manufacturer in Foshan area for 10 years which specialized in Railing,Staircase,Aluminum window,Shower screen etc… our products have competitive price and quality guarantee, Welcome to send your inquiry! Q:Do you have MOQ?
A: No MOQ required,1 meter or 1 set staircase are acceptable.Q: I am interested in your products, could I get sample for free?
A: We can supply a few pieces FREE samples if we have some in stock, and you only need to pay the freight cost by
yourself. Welcome to send your inquiry for FREE samples! Q: How about the Delivery time?
A: 30-35days for railing and fittings, 45-50days for staircase after drawing confirmed& receiving the deposit.
Of course, we can also meet the urgent delivery time if the production schedule is not tight. Welcome to ask for the detailed delivery time according to your order quantity! Q: How can you guarantee the product quality?
A: We have the quality control system ISO9001:2008, and it's been followed strictly. We also have the professional QC team, and each our package worker will be in charge of the final inspection according to the QC instruction before packing. Q: I'd like to know your Payment terms.
A: Basically, the payment terms are T/T, L/C at sight.
Western Union, Paypal, Moneygram, Alipay, Credit card are acceptable for sample order.Q:How can I know how my order is being done?
A:We will inspect and test all items in order to avoid damage and missing parts before shipping. The detailed inspection pictures of the order will be sent to you for your confirmation before delivery.Q:OEM Capability:
A:All OEM orders are welcome. Q:What's your standard color?
Satin/mirror/plating in gold and black for stainless steel; White, Black, grey color etc. for Carbon steel and aluminum.Supplementary InstructionPlacing Spigots:
- Using screws or bolts, tighten the end spigots of each section
- Plumb these spigots, using plastic packers until they are vertically straight
- Using a string line as a guide, bolt and plumb the remaining spigots
Erecting the Glass Panels
AdjustmentsIf your fence is not quite perfect, don't panic. Our spigots are designed for easy adjustment.
- Prepare the spigots, making sure glass can easily slide in
- Carry your first panel into position
- Place the panel into the spigots as carefully as possible
- Ensure the panel cannot fall (you may wish to tighten the grub screws for safety)
- Continue placing panels in a similar manner, being careful not to knock the panels together
- Make the gaps between panels equal
- Tighten all the grub screws
- Tightening the top grub screw will push the panel away from you
- Tightening the bottom grub screw will draw the panel towards you
- Loosening both screws will allow you to slide the panel back and forth
- Place a small packer in the seat of the spigot to raise the glass panel